Shocked and saddened to hear of the fire at the Vevay Inn, Bray
Posted April 16th, 2012 in Bray
Wicklow Fine Gael TD, Simon Harris has said that he is “both shocked and saddened to hear of the fire at the Vevay Inn in Bray”.
Deputy Harris was speaking after news reports that the pub had been badly damaged in a fire in the early hours of Saturday morning.
“My heart goes out to the owners of this well-known and very popular pub in Bray and to all the staff of this establishment. It is a huge relief that despite the extensive fire damage, thankfully nobody was injured in the fire. Nonetheless, I have no doubt that I speak for many in our community when I express my sadness at this fire and the damage that it has done,” said Deputy Harris.